Monday, March 26, 2007

MY NEW ADDRESS--COME VISIT!

Guys, I have a new address, and I'd like you all to come visit me--I won't be making any more posts over here at blueinkblots.blogspot.com.

I've gotten my own domain name; a suggestion from computer-savvy friends as well as experts in the field. In a few months, I'll be setting up a website over there, but for now, I'm just continuing on with Blue Inkblots, which is now called, "Deanie's Blue Inkblots."

We've already gotten some new friends at the new location, where I've already made four or five new posts, including an explanation as to what the new House bill does and does not say about the war in Iraq, as well as a deeply personal post called, "After Four Years of War, It Doesn't Get Any Easier."

I've also left a provocative post, in which I gave my opinion as to why the (very small minority of) far-left of the Democratic party is wrong, in my opinion, about a quick pull-out, called, "I Want the War to End, Too, But the Troops Are Warriors, Not Children."

Most of my military family, as well as some new folks, have joined me. I'll be making my posts shorter, and as the presidential race swings into gear, I'll be expanding my commentary to include more on politics and less on the war, depending upon how things go in the next few months.

As my readers well know, we've sent both my son and my nephew over to Iraq for a total of FIVE deployments into the bloody Anbar Province with the Marine Corps, and now I would like to ask for your prayers for yet another nephew, who is due to deploy to Baghdad with the Army in a few short weeks for a very long deployment.

Also, one of our Blue Inkblots family-members, Kathy Sweeney, will be sending her son to Iraq with the Marines this month.

And another, Jamie Woodard, needs some serious prayers, because the powers that be have made the decision to release her severely brain-injured Iraq vet Marine son, Ben Hardgrove, from his rehab, with no medical benefits, very soon. She does not know what they are going to do, and as they have five other children, including three pre-schoolers, their situation is fairly desperate.

It was interesting, what Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice said about how the "sacrifice" of the war has been worth it.

It seems some of us are doing all the sacrificing. Seems we should be able to decide whether it's "worth it" or not.

Come join me, over at: http://deaniemills.com

I look forward to seeing you guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home