Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Warning to my Readers

Until I become more computer-savvy at blocking unwanted posts, I must warn my readers not to click onto any links that have been provided in the comment section following one of my posts.

I have not been consulted about the link which appears on one of the comments and did not give my approval. It is clearly an unwanted advertisement, which amounts to a con job on my readers.

Blue Inkblots is a blog created for the free exchange of ideas on current events and other matters that affect all our lives. If I want any advertising on this blog, I will provide the links, and I will explain to my readers why I think they might be interested in the link.

As of yet, I have not done so.

I strongly urge you not to click on the link provided in one of the comments on my blog; it has nothing to do whatsoever with Blue Inkblots and everything to do with taking your money.

Thank you for continuing to read and post your comments as you see fit, and together, let's shun any attempt to take advantage of our welcome.

Thank you.

Deanie Francis Mills
Blue Inkblots

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, on earth, leave it there, when you have the sole editorial rights here?

It's a non sequitur and deserves no tolerance, additonally the 1st Amendment only risks government...Not literary Texans.

Lee

9:13 PM  
Blogger Deanie Mills said...

The reason it's still there is because I literally do not know how to get rid of it. I checked my "moderate comments" section on blogger.com, and the only option I could see was restrict comments to members only, which hardly solves the problem anyway. As far as getting rid of individual posts, I don't know how to do it, buddy. If you do, TELL ME!

Love,
Deanie

6:35 AM  
Blogger The Buried Editor said...

Hi Deanie,

I came across one of the books you signed for my mother (Dolores Smith Smoot- you went to high school together) the other day while packing my books up. I was curious to see how you were doing and if you were still writing. Apparently, the answers are well, and yes.

So, I'm not sure why I'm posting this, but I thought I'd say hi.

Madeline

8:39 AM  
Blogger Mary Campbell said...

Hi Deanie

I am a cousin of Dolores Smith and I ran across your blog. I know how much she enjoyed your friendship and thought of you. I just wanted to say hello and share a memory of Lorie. I miss her so much.
Mary Hrabal Campbell

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mary, do please e-mail me at deaniemills@yahoo.com. Or come to my new blog at http://deaniemills.com

I haven't checked this blog in two years and I'm horrified to have missed yours and Madeline's messages.

I'm going out of town for the whole next week, but please e-mail me and I'll write you as soon as I get back. I miss Dolores every single day of my life; she loved you dearly and I would love to touch base.

E-MAIL ME!!!

Deanie

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home